www.talentq.org The home of scientific questionnaires and tests
Knowledge is power
In the section below,
there are questionnaires and personality profiles for you to choose.
Click on a card to read more about what it does or try the favourites:
WBi The Wellbeing index TM
Take it, then it take again next week, to check the progress of your resilience and resources.
USF - Unconscious Sttress Factor
Find your Unconscious source(s) of stress and start making life better.
Cold Hard Warm - Attachment
How do you like to connect with others, does it suit them?
Try the world's most researched personality interation preference model.
An A to Z of your talent.
Professional assessments and questionnaires that offer a a scientific analysis of your preferences and strengths.
Be clear about how your preferences and strengths give you advantages and even sometimes disadvantages.
Develop your talents in the way you want.
Your thoughts, your actions, your way.
Discover the profiles of your organisation and clients.
Plan: recruitment, team composition, training and developmentprogrammes, even entry into new markets.
Monitor & discuss: change and improvement openly, scientifically with your teams.
The right mix improves everything.
Ask us about our special live product OBA “Objective Behavioural Analysis” for choosing suppliers and aligning with customers. Used successfully on projects, some with budgets in the £billions, to build the communication and expectation chain from supplier, to customer, to completion.
Extensive research tells us we choose a way to connect with others that becomes habitual, invisible.
When other people have a different way, it can cause confusion. When are you Cold or Hard or Warm?
Cold, Hard, Warm
Check your background stress levels, make choices about how you want to be in the future.
Which ideas, values, expectations are competing to reduce your certainty, strength and confidence.
In the Q:
- Attachment Preference of Interaction style.
- Bravery Creative, Standout, Original, Accept.
- Capacity for work, tasks, issues, relationships, roles.
- Co dependence & Reassurance.
- Drivers Perfect Please people, Hurry, Strong, Try hard.
- Emotion EQ - drives high performance under pressure.
- Empathy Social, Interpersonal, Intellectual, Team, Practical.
- Fun, Connecting, disconnecting, Encouraging, harsh.
- Gains aquisition speed via -Intellectual, Social, Power, Tough.
- Happiness Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Life.
- Myers Briggs, basics ENFP/ISTJ.
- A general IQ for maths, words, shapes
- A range of Intelligences beyond maths and graphics.
- Jung archetype, Intorvert, Etrovert, Neurotic, Stable.
- Lifestyle Franklin Covey, Link only.
- Link only.
- Motivation Internal, External, Purpose, Past/Present/Future.
- Networking, Disengaged, Engaged, Remote, Immersed.
- Occupational health capacity productivity & resilience.
- Outcome, Functional, Reliable, Convergence, Social, Clinical.
- Personal Capacity Index, resilience and reserves.
- Power skills preferences.
- Productivity, SNH - Team, Individual, Logical, Instinctive.
- Quality Quantity, The basic difference in thinking.
- Relationship Check.
- Restart explore a new way to be in a new environment.
- Selection, Non commercial, personal attraction.
- Transition slow, resistive, chaotic / Fast, solver, structured.
- Talent profile, special talents profile.
- Understanding and Tolerance.
- Volitional Inner motivations, internal, external fear, desire.
- Wisdom Cultural, Ethical, Intellectual, Robust, Constructs.
- eXecution, get it done, F Covey, Clarity, Commitment, Action.
- Your purpose, Ethic, Wealth, Power, Meaning.
- Digital resource Computational social problem solving.